Convento do Espinheiro, a Luxury Collection Hotel & Spa, Evora
Convento do Espinheiro, Evora, 7000, Portugal
Phone: 351-266 788 200
4.8/5 (0 reviews)
Leisure, gastronomy and well-being
Fascinating for its history, authentic for its charm and only one hour away from Lisbon, the hotel has given new life to a 15th century convent, considered a national monument, where important nobles throughout history helped shape Portugal's destiny.
Dominating the Alentejo plain lies Évora, a city of outstanding beauty, and classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site, it is a treasure with much to offer, not only historically and culturally, but also in gastronomy.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Official Website Exclusive offer + wine tasting + tour + wifi
Book accommodation at Convento do Espinheiro and begin your collection of unique experiences with a guided tour of the historic Convent followed by a tasting of the magnificent Alentejo wines in our gothic wine cellar, in the company of our Sommelier.
- Best rates - Buffet Breakfast - Welcome Drink- Free WiFi
- Free access to gym, sauna, Turkish bath, jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
- Guided tour to the convent by 5:00 pm - Daily wine tasting by 6:00 pm
Book directly and get more benefits, join today in our loyalty program Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) and earn Starpoints on stays, you can redeem on flights, upgrades to suites, free nights, discounts on accommodation up to 5% reduction and more.
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 0 verified guest reviews
97%of our guests
recommend this hotel
- Check-in: 3:00 PM | Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 92 Rooms elegantly decorated including 5 suites
- All guest rooms and public spaces are 100% non-smoking
- Gift Voucher
- WORLD LUXURY HOTEL TRAVEL AWARDS - Vote for us
- Exibithion "Cinderela & Guests" by João Figueiredo - Learn more >
- Download our free Mobile Concierge APP
- Email us
- SPG Category 4
- Take comfort in the soothing Diana Spa
- Refresh and Re-energize at the Outdoor and Indoor Pools
- Delight in the Children & Playground and Mini Club
- Exterior parking available
How to get to the Hotel
Dominating the Alentejo plain lies Évora, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site. For a more uplifting day, why not visit some of the picturesque Alentejo towns and villages such as Monsaraz, Arraiolos, Estremoz, Borba and Vila Viçosa, not forgetting the wonderful Alqueva artificial lake – the largest in Europe, it was also the first in the world to be a certified stargazing reserve.
- Roman Temple
How To Get Here
Rich Regional Cuisine
Amidst our restful surroundings, enjoy an exceptional, culinary experience with every dish.
- Divinus Restaurant
- Claustrus Lounge
- Pulpitus Bar
- Cisterna Wine Bar
- Aqua Lounge Pool Bar
Hours Of Operation
A Special Place To Meet
Our hotel is the ideal place to host your next meeting or special event. Our modern meeting room can accommodate up to 300 people, and offers state-of-the-art facilities and technology with calm natural daylight.
- Modern meeting room options
- Maximum Capacity | 300
- Meeting Space | 300 m²
- Meeting Rooms | 7